White Pines Campsites Special Rules & Policies
Updated: July 3, 2020
White Pines Campsites open for all campers.
ALL guests must maintain social distancing (6’ between people not part of your resident family) at ALL times.
All outdoor activities are open with social distancing.
- Requires reservations on Saturday only. Reservations can be made through the office in person or via phone
Open Indoor Facilities
- Men and Womens restrooms and showers (BH1, located behind/above pool) will be open but limited to a maximum of 2 people per specific gender at a time
- Non-gender, single person restrooms include BH2 (enter via back door of Internet Cafe), BH3 (next to site 130), and BH4 (next to site 103), two non-gender outdoor showers are available at BH4
- All open restrooms will be cleaned and disinfected a minimum of three times per day
- The following indoor facilities are CLOSED; Cafe, Arcade, Recreation Trailer, Hot Spot (Internet Cafe)
- Our store and office are staffed for inside access for a maximum of two guests at a time. Guests must wear masks if they want to enter the store or office. Interaction with the store or office can also be done in person through the check-in window, or virtually via email, text, phone, or guest portal. Store merchandise orders, mail, and delivered packages can be picked up “curbside” in front of the store or delivered, on request, to your campsite. Orders for pick-up or delivery must be made at least one hour before closing).
Store & Office Hours:
Sunday-Thursday 9:30 AM – 3:30 PM
Friday – Saturday, Holidays 10:00 AM – 10:00 PM
Laundry: Our laundry room is available for use by reservation only. Reservations for the laundry room must be made through the office either in-person, by phone, or via email.
All guests must comply with the Connecticut Governor Lamont’s Executive Orders:
All guests must also comply with the DECD Guidance:
Please be smart, stay safe, and thank you for supporting White Pines Campsites!